Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thing 18..You Tube, Teacher-tube - User Generated Video

In viewing some of the videos on You tube and teacher tube I thought some of the videos were silly, and did not make sense at all, and some were insightful. The one I watched on Oprah's religion gave me information on her new book club that she is doing on the internet. I had been wondering what it was all about. I think it is an excellent way to obtain information, and hear it from the horses mouth so to speak. It is a unique and creative to get your ideas across, whether or not anyone understands them or not.
I like some of the resources and will explore more. I also think it is a great tool to be used by teachers who want there students to explore and create ways to communicate with the class, their interests and their personality.
More and more I see technology used in ways to help students express themselves creatively.

No comments: