Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thing 23 Expand Your Mind

I have learned so much and definitely have had my mind expanded! Some of my favorites was creating my blog, I think it was so great to read others blogs and use this as a method of staying in touch and seeing how each thing was perceived. I like the Podcast creating the avatar, that was also fun, a little too time consuming, but the end product was really fun. I know I will use Library Thing to keep my books in order, and depending on where I land next year, hopefully in a Library, it will be a useful tool. Google Apps, was a great way to keep information coming to me.
I have throughly enjoyed being a part of this class, and seeing all the amazing cool things there are available. I definitely want to continue to expand my mind, and dig deeper into the things that I want to learn how to do better.

1 comment:

maddy mayfield said...

isn't it amazing what is out there that we really don't know about. we have only scratched the surface and once we think that we are making progress new things will come and we will have to start over.